SkyDock Storage System 4:1 Mechanical Advantage
SkyDock is the ultimate roof space storage solution for loads up to 175 lbs (80 KG.) Designed for use in any space with a ceiling height up to 13′ (4 M), the SkyDock works in garages, sheds, barns, and lofts for commercial uses in yards, marinas, yacht clubs and warehouses.
Utilizing a 4:1 purchase system, It smoothly lifts bulky and awkward objects or loads, out of the way, from the floor or roof of your car, to stow them up high until needed again. Ideal for dinghies, kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, camping equipment, roof boxes, bicycles, garden furniture, horse saddles, pallets of assorted bits and pieces, and any kit that needs to be stored out of the way, but retrieved easily and smoothly when needed.
Designed with a unique self-locking block, meaning loads can be raised by one person without stress. If the control line is released the locking block firmly holds the load, stopping items from falling. For ultimate security, a fixed wall cleat is supplied to tie off the line.
- Complete garage storage solution for dinghies, kayaks, canoes, camping equipment, etc
- Easily raised by one person
- Self-locking cleating block
- Comprehensive fitting instructions provided
- Mechanical Advantage – 4:1
- Maximum Lift Capacity – 175 lbs (80 KG)
- Maximum Lif Height – 13′ (4 M),
In the Box:
- 1 x Black control line with SkyLock block and fiddle block for 4:1 mechanical advantage
- 5 x Eye bolts
- 4 x Pulley blocks with shackles
- 1 x Blue lifting line
- 2 x Blue lifting straps
- 1 x Rope organizer with 2 bolts
- 1 x Horn cleat with 2 screws
- 1 x Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual Kit