Pro Series Double Row Combo Infrared 10″ 850nm Light Bar – White
A state of the art, waterproof infrared (IR) 10″ Double Row Series light gives the user an unfair advantage when using night vision optics.
This Infrared LED bar utilizes actual IR LEDs, not a filter and emits at 850nm (nanometer) of energy. While invisible to the naked eye, when used with night vision optics, or an Infrared camera, this 10″ Infrared LED bar lights up the night for hundreds of yards, allowing its user to spot potential hazards, or game, without ever being seen.
Designed for military lighting, night hunting or fishing, security vehicles, and other vehicles that are used for nighttime operations.
- 360° Ceramic Protection against UV, salt water and corrosion
- 2 Stage Hydrex Seal Lock for IP69 protection and a fully submersible light bar
- Heavy-duty Dynamax housing for a 4x stronger frame
- Premium Dupont powder-coating for the highest quality and most resistant finish
- Combination Flood/Spot light pattern offers a superior lighting pattern
- Multi-mount brackets made of 9 gauge marine grade Stainless Steel
- Lens cover made of Lexan with a UV protectant
- Nanometers – 850
- Total Wattage – 100W
- Amp. Draw – 4.1 Amp
- Raw Lumens – 11,000
- Connection – Deutsch connector
- Dimensions (without mounting bracket) (Width x Height) – 10.75″ x 3.3″
- Weight – 6.6 Lbs
In the Box:
- Infrared light bar
- Mounting brackets
- 12′ Wiring harness with in-line fuse, relay and Red on/off rocker switch
*Sold as an Individual