4′ VHF/AIS White Antenna with 15′ Cable
The 594-MW is one antenna designed for the best performance on VHF and AIS signals. To ensure the most incredible AIS and VHF range, Digital Antenna’s new 4.5dB gain AIS/VHF antenna features a less than 1:5:1 SWR on both the VHF (156MHz) and AIS (162MHz) frequencies.
Digital VHF radio-based transponder systems need antennas designed for digital signals. Digital Antenna is the only manufacturer to design all antennas to maintain and maximize digital signals for the best transmit and receive range.
Ideal for use on any size commercial or recreational vessel. Perfect for use with combined VHF/AIS radios. Factory-installed mini-UHF connector (less than 3/8” OD) and included PL259 adapter make a quick and secure connection to the radio. (no soldering needed).
- Designed for Digital AIS/VHF signals
- 4.5dBi Omni-directional gain
- Rugged fiberglass rod with UV stable finish
- Secure soldered connections
- 316 stainless steel base
- 1”x14 female threaded base
- 15’ premium low-loss RG-8X cable
- Factory-installed mini-UHF connector
- 5-year warranty
- Radiation: Pattern Omni-Directional
- Gain: 4.5dBi
- Bandwidth: VSWR: < 1.5:1 = 1 56-162.5 MHz (6.5MHz)
- Cable: 15’ Digital Antenna exclusive low loss RG-8X
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max Input Power: 50 watts
- Exterior Finish: White polyurethane high gloss UV stable
- Dimensions: 4’ length x 1” OD taper
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- RF Connector: Mini-UHF female with included PL259 adapter
- Installation: 1”x14tpi female threaded base
- Elements: Brass – Hand soldered
- Polarization: Vertical
- Wind Rating: >160KPH
- Operating Temp: 30º F to +175º F
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Compliance: Automatic Identification System (AIS)
Use with all AIS class A and B transceivers, AIS transponders, Smart AIS transponders, AIS receivers, auxiliary civil services, multi-use radio service (MURS), 2-way land mobile, VHF marine radio, narrow band FM, VHF SATCOM, Automatic Identification System (AIS), and NOAA Weather Stations.
- Government vessels where AIS is required