MA-510TR AIS Transponder
This Class B AIS Transponder with GPS navigation function and NMEA 2000™ actively notifies other vessels of your exact position and as Dual channel receiver, provides AIS information (both Class A and Class B signals) of other AIS equipped vessels simultaneously.
Large 4.3″ color TFT LCD, backlit screen gives real-time vessel traffic information for navigation and collision avoidance. Compact size means that it can be installed in a convenient place.
Key collision-risk management functions simplify AIS operation and a collision alarm with external alarm connection gives extra warning of potential impacts. Leisure, fishing or cruising vessels can stay safe and informed on the open sea with this feature-packed transponder.
- Large color display – 4.3″
- Individual DSC (Digital Select Call) calling with a compatible VHF radio
- USB connectivity
- Multi-lingual user interface (English, French, Indonesian, Spanish and Vietnamese)
- Built-in GPS Navigation function guides users to waypoints or AIS targets
- Silent mode allows the radio to operate securely and privately with the silent mode function. Switch off the AIS transmitter to temporarily stop sending out position location. Other AIS signal reports art still received when silent mode is on. Keep fishing spots privately from other vessels by utilizing silent mode.
- Collision Alarm Function – When vessels come into the CPA or TCPA range, the vessel’s icon blinks and a warning sound is emitted on the plotter display (when connected to external audio equipment).
- Anchor Watch Alarm – an alarm is set off when the vessel is drifting when anchored.
- Man Overboard – when users receive a Man Overboard (MOB) signal, the MA-510TR can set the MOB as a destination.
- NMEA Connectivity – The MA-510TR can connect to both NMEA 2000™ and NMEA 0183
- End-user programmable with MMSI and ship information.
- AIS Class – Class B
- Frequency Coverage – 161.500 to 162.025 MHz
- Power Supply – 12 to 24 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 6.5″ 4.3″ x 3.6″ (16.6 x 11 x 9.25 cm)
- Weight – 1.5 lb (700 g)
- Output Power – 2 W
- Data Connection – USB (Type-B Mini), NEMA 2000™ and NMEA 0183
In the Box:
- MA-510TR AIS Transponder
- GPS antenna with 32.8′ (10 M) cable
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual