XKA Aluminum Alloy Trim Tab Kit with Rocker Switch – 9 x 18
The Lectrotab Aluminum Alloy trim tabs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of Aluminum hulled boats and are an economical option for all boats. All Aluminum Alloy tabs are fabricated with an extremely strong “no-break” polypropylene hinge. All Aluminum tabs are sealed with a corrosion resistant epoxy coating.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
Lectrotab’s new flat rocker switch has improved sealing to prevent water entry and recessed rocker to prevent breaking. Specially designed to provide and “instant stop” circuit when the switches are released, thus preventing actuator over-run.
- All Tabs sealed with a corrosive resistant epoxy coating
- Equivalent strength to 10 gauge stainless steel
- “No Break” polypropylene hinge tested over 300,000 cycles to a 90° bend without failure
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) – 9″ x 18″ (23 x 46 cm)
- Boat Length – 21′ to 30′ (6.5 to 9 M)
- Trim Tab Material – Marine grade 6005-T5 Aluminum Alloy
- Actuator DC Voltage – 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length – 2.25″ (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length – 23′ (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height – 11.875″ (302 mm)
- Rocker Switch Dimensions (W x H) – 3.125″ x 3.25″ (79.4 x 82.5 mm)
- Rocker Switch Mounting Hole Cutout (H x W) – 2.25″ x 2″ (57.5 x 50 mm)
- Rocker Switch Operating Voltage – 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Flat Rocker Switch
- Two (2) Aluminum Alloy tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23′ (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit