APF Foam Vest – Yellow/Grey – Universal
The APF (all Person Fit) front entry foam vest is designed as a one-size-fits-all. Nine adjustment points to ensure a custom and secure fit for any adult paddler, regardless of size, shape, or ability. The open-sided design allows for outstanding mobility and breathability. Padded neoprene shoulders are adjustable, and strap ends tuck neatly out of the way. Two side storage pockets hold your essentials, and the front and shoulders of the durable 300D polyester shell feature reflective trim.
- Front entry with buckles for convenient donning and doffing
- Open sides for freedom of movement and breathability
- 200D nylon shell is durable and soft
- Nine points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Neoprene padded adjustable shoulders with strap end garage for increased comfort
- Two side storage pockets hold small items
- Reflective trim on the front and shoulders enhances visibility in low light conditions
- U.S.C.G. – UL1123 – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type III
- Color – Yellow/Grey
- Size – Universal
- Chest Size – 30′ to 56″ (76 to 142 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 90 lb (≥ 41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.