Explorer V Foam Vest – Adult Universal – Yellow/Black
This heavy-duty front entry foam vest is designed for commercial whitewater outfitters and private float parties. Industrial-strength box stitching reinforces the headrest and load-bearing areas. The dynamic 3D contour cut foam body, an open-sided design, and padded neoprene shoulders enhance mobility and comfort. Eight adjustment points create a customized and secure fit.
Constructed with Ultra-durable 500D Cordura® and 1680D ballistic polyester shell and reinforced in critical areas with flipside webbing and additional stitching, this vest is incredibly durable. Reflective trim on the front and back increases safety in low light.
- Front entry with zipper and buckles for convenient donning and doffing
- An extra-wide waist belt helps prevent riding up
- 500D Cordura® and 1680D ballistic polyester shell is ultra-durable
- Open sides allow freedom of movement
- Eight points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Four webbing loops for attaching crotch straps (sold separately)
- Two expanding cargo pockets keep personal items handy
- Reflective trim on the front and back enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Reinforced headrest with double box stitched and bar-tacked 1.5” webbing keeps head above water
- U.S.C.G. – Recreational Type III PFD
- U.S.C.G. – Commercial Type V PFD
- Color – Yellow/Black
- Size – Universal fit
- Chest Size – 30″ to 56″ (76 to 142 cm)
- Weight – ≥ 90 lb (≥ 40 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.