MIT 100 Inflatable Inflatable PFD – Orange/Black – Automatic/Manual
This front entry automatic inflatable PFD offers streamlined comfort and safety for inshore marine adventures. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit. The waist belt adjusts to accommodate outer layers, and large arm cutouts allow for full mobility.
Designed to automatically inflate when submerged in water, it also includes a manual inflation cord should you choose to deploy it by hand. The simple 1-fold design makes re-packing a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Automatic inflation will automatically self-right most wearers within seconds of water entry
- 500 Denier CORDURA orange outer shell
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) inflation cell with reflective tape and safety whistle
- More than 1.5 times the buoyancy of most foam PFDs
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type V Commercial
- Color – Orange/Black
- Inflation – Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 24 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.