Pilot 38 Inflatable PFD – Red/Black Manual
This front entry manual inflatable PFD creates confidence in rowdy offshore environments. The durable outer shell is 500D Cordura® and includes a water-resistant pocket to protect your essentials. A strobe light holder, safety whistle, and SOLAS reflective tape on the inflation cell for enhanced visibility to keep you safer on the water. The Pilot 38 Manual Inflatable PFD uses a manually activated Hammar® inflator.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- 500D Cordura® outer shell is durable
- Manually activated inflator by Hammar®
- Water-resistant pocket holds essentials
- Includes safety whistle for emergencies
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Holder for a strobe light
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type V Commercial
- Color – Red/Black
- Inflation – Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 33 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.