Sentinel™ Series Water Rescue Dry Suit – Large 2 Long
The Sentinel™ Series Dry Suit is a constant wear water rescue dry suit that is waterproof, breathable, and ideal for flood, swift water, and ice rescue.
Enhanced features are critical in protecting the rescuer in severe environments, and the suit is offered in 25 sizes to fit any first responder. The design reduces bulk and increases the range of motion, while the two-point attachment suspender system, adjustable waist belt, and leg and wrist velcro closures provide a customized and efficient fit. Nylon reinforcement in high-wear areas is durable, and a tail bone protector pad, neck collar, and knee and elbow foam pads help prevent injury. Two arm and two thigh cargo pockets hold gear.
Tested and validated by NAVAIR, the SAR Model Manager Office – Naval Special Warfare, and swift water and ice rescue instructors and trainers, the Sentinel Water Rescue Dry Suit is made for the most demanding and unpredictable situations.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- Mobility Based Sizing offers a semi-custom fit
- Elongated, lightweight-polymer YKK AquaSEAL® entry zipper
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility, and comfort
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to self-replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Rapid Repair Adjustable Neck Seal combines the benefits of an adjustable neck seal
- Nylon reinforced elbows, knees, seat, and overcuffs
- Molded foam knee and elbow pads help prevent injury
- Adjustable tail bone protector pad
- Pull adjust waist belt
- Integrated GORE-TEX® dry socks
- Neck collar for abrasion protection
- Two (2) arm pockets and two (2) thigh cargo pockets
- Leg and wrist overcuffs Velcro® closures for adjustability
- SOLAS retro-reflective tape for increased visibility
- Two expanding arm pockets with an internal lanyard attachment point, external pen/eye pro pockets, and Velcro® for attaching ID patches
- Kneed pads are secured with back knee tabs
- Rapid Repair adjustable CCS (Closed Comfort System) neck seal provides watertight comfort and one-handed venting
- Color – Fluorescent Yellow Green-Black
- Size – Large 2 Long
- Waist – 37″ to 40″
- Sleeves – 36.5″ to 38.5″
- Inseam – 36″ to 38″
- Height – 74″ to 77″
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.