Yellow 8 AWG Primary Wire – 25′
Pacer’s marine wire is designed to handle the harshest marine environments. It is manufactured to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This 8 AWG marine wire is constructed in the USA to achieve the highest level of quality.
Built from Type III class K tinned copper, this wire offers excellent flexibility. The tinned copper also resists corrosion adding to the life of the wire. What about the insulation? After the copper is tinned it is then insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. The jacket makes this 8 AWG marine wire resistant to alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture.
What standards and compliances does this wire meet? Pacer’s marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this marine wire as the choice of boating professionals
- UL Standard – 1426 BC-5W2
- U.S.C.G – 33 CFR part 183
- ABYC – E-11.14
- Conductor – Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating – 600-V
- Resistant to – Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual