Siren 3 Plus™ Vessel Management System
The Siren Marine Siren 3 Plus™ is the latest innovation in the expanding Connected Boat® family of products from Siren Marine.
The Siren 3 Plus allows you to monitor, track, and control your boat from virtually anywhere with a mobile device. Keep an eye on critical systems such as battery and bilge, always know your boat’s location with built-in GPS, and activate onboard devices such as lights or A/C with the touch of a button. A built-in NMEA2000 connection allows boaters to stay on top of critical information such as tank levels and engine data.
Compatible with both hard-wired and wireless sensors, the Siren 3 Plus is the perfect solution for any type of boat, from center consoles and cruisers to pontoons and sailboats.
- Allows you to monitor, track and control your boat from anywhere with a mobile device
- Can monitor all sensors equipped within your Siren Marine security system
- Know your boat’s location with built-in GPS
- Monitor tank levels and engine data
- Can work with either hard wired or wireless sensor
- Ability to connect up to 15 wireless Sensors (Siren 3 series wireless sensors only)
- Internal Cell, GPS, and wireless sensors antenna
- Integrated NMEA 2000 5-pin connector
- Integrated 4g/5g LTE global SIM card
- Includes two (2) outputs which can be used to control onboard devices, in addition to a manual Arm/Disarm switch.
- Dimensions – 6.5″ x 4.4″ x 2.1″
- Cellular Technology – 4G/5G CAT-M1
- Firmware Upgradability – Over the Air (OTA) for both Siren 3 Plus and wireless sensors
- Input Voltage Range – 9–30 VDC
- Wired Inputs – Battery 1, Battery 2, Arm/Disarm, High Water, Security, Shore Power and Ignition
In the Box:
- Siren 3 Plus Main Device
- One (1) wiring harness and connection hardware
- One (1) mounting bracket and mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- Mobile App guide
*Sold as an Individual