50 AMP Dual Configuration Cordset – 50′
For many years boaters have experienced the safety, security and simplicity of SmartPlug products on the boatside while still dealing with the same old issues created by legacy twist-type products on the dockside. Those days are changing with the introduction of SmartPlug’s new dockside product offering. SmartPlug has applied decades of experience and customer feedback to create a product that allows you to upgrade your shore power connection with SmartPlug technology.
The 50 AMP 125/250 V cordset provides a complete weatherproof power solution. The cordset includes the SmartPlug connector for the Boat Side and a Twist Type Dockside connector.
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips lock the body securely into the inlet, which eliminates any stress on the electrical connection from movement of the power cord.
- Weatherproof Seals – Silicone gaskets installed in the interior of the plug body eliminate any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- LED Power Indicator Light – On the top of all SmartPlug female ends, two LED indicator lights. One Red and one Blue LED light for Safe/Unsafe Electrical Power Indication under Reverse Polarity Conditions.
- Tinned Wire – All SmartPlug marine cords have tinned wire to minimize corrosion.
- Length – 50′
- Color – Orange
- Boatside Connection – 50 AMP/125/250 V SmartPlug
- Dockside Connection – 50 AMP/125/250 V Twist Type Plug
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.